Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipe posted by request.
Make and share this Green Beans-canning-hot Pack recipe from Food.com.
- Wash beans.
- Trim ends and remove strings.
- Cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Pack into clean hot jars leaving 1 inch head space.
- Add salt.
- Ladle boiling water over beans-again leaving 1 inch head space.
- Remove bubbles.
- Wipe rims and adjust 2 piece caps.
- Process quarts 25 minutes at 10 pounds pressure.
- **If you wish to can in pints use 1/2 t salt and process 20 minutes at 10 pounds pressure.