- 1 1⁄2 lbs green beans
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut beans into 1 inch pieces and cook in boiling water; drain and cool.
- Toss beans, oil, vinegar, onion, salt, garlic and pepper; pour into ungreased casserole.
- Mix bread crumbs, cheese and margarine; sprinkle over beans; sprinkle with paprika.
- Cook uncovered in 350F oven until heated through, about 15 - 20 minutes.