1/1 Photo of Green Beans Braised With Tomatoes and Basil
From Bon Appetit, this is a simple and tasty side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add onion and garlic and sauté until onion softens slightly, about 5 minutes.
- 3Add green beans, tomatoes, basil leaves, and 1/2 cup water.
- 4Cook until beans are crisp-tender, stirring and tossing occasionally, about 10 minutes.
- 5Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 6Transfer to bowl and serve.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans Braised With Tomatoes and Basil
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.2
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 2.7 g