Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A healthy chinese dish with arousing aroma of fermented black beans and garlic
- 250 g butternut squash, cut into cubes
- 200 g green beans, cut into 2 each
- 3 teaspoons black bean garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (8 ounce) can button mushrooms, cut into 2
- 150 g firm tofu, cubed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- In a cup, combine the Black Bean Garlic Sauce, Sugar, Flour and Water.
- In a wok, heat oil and fry the ginger.
- Add the squash cubes till soft and golden.
- Add the beans until cooked through.
- Add the mushroom then stir with tofu.
- Add sauce mixture, bring to a low boil and cook until thickened. It's ready to serve!