Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is from one of our local chefs, John Folse. A great way to use those delicious Vidalia onions when in season. Cook time includes the chill time.
- Cook green beans according to package directions.
- Drain well and chill in refrigerator.
- Put onions in a small bowl and sprinkle with sugar.
- Cover and place in refrigerator to chill.
- In a small jar combine oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Seal jar and shake vigorously to mix all ingredients.
- Place beans and onions in a large bowl.
- Add crumbled bacon and cheese.
- Shake salad dressing again and pour over bean and onion mixture.
- Toss well and serve.