4 hrs 45 mins
Luby Luby Luby's Note:
This is from one of our local chefs, John Folse. A great way to use those delicious Vidalia onions when in season. Cook time includes the chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook green beans according to package directions.
- 2Drain well and chill in refrigerator.
- 3Put onions in a small bowl and sprinkle with sugar.
- 4Cover and place in refrigerator to chill.
- 5In a small jar combine oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper.
- 6Seal jar and shake vigorously to mix all ingredients.
- 7Place beans and onions in a large bowl.
- 8Add crumbled bacon and cheese.
- 9Shake salad dressing again and pour over bean and onion mixture.
- 10Toss well and serve.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans and Vidalia Onion Salad
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.9
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 258.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar