1/2 Photos of Green Beans and Tomatoes in a Pesto Vinaigrette
A wonderful and colorful veggie dish drizzled with a delicious pesto dressing. Can be served immediately or chilled up to 8 hours. Vinaigrette dressing is also great on other salads.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook beans in salted water until tender, about 15 minutes.
- 2While beans are cooking, make pesto vinaigrette by combining pesto, vinegar and lemon juice.
- 3Slowly stream in olive oil, whisking constantly until combined.
- 4Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5When beans are done cooking, drain and rinse with cool water and pat dry.
- 6In a large bowl, combine green beans, tomatoes and 1/4 cup of pesto vinaigrette, adding additional, if desired.
- 7Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans and Tomatoes in a Pesto Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.7
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar