Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
A nice vegetable dish when summer produce is available.
Make and share this Green Beans and Red Peppers Sauteed With Garlic recipe from Food.com.
- Trim beans.
- Meanwhile bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil.
- Add some salt, then dump in beans, as soon as the water comes back to a rolling boil, count 1 minute, then drain beans and rinse with cold water.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and add garlic and red peppers.
- Saute 5 minutes, or until peppers are tender and add beans.
- cook, tossing, until heated through.
- Place mixture in a mound on a big serving dish or platter and serve.