Barb in WNY's Note:
A nice vegetable dish when summer produce is available.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim beans.
- 2Meanwhile bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil.
- 3Add some salt, then dump in beans, as soon as the water comes back to a rolling boil, count 1 minute, then drain beans and rinse with cold water.
- 4Heat olive oil in a frying pan and add garlic and red peppers.
- 5Saute 5 minutes, or until peppers are tender and add beans.
- 6cook, tossing, until heated through.
- 7Place mixture in a mound on a big serving dish or platter and serve.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans and Red Peppers Sauteed With Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.1
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g