- 1 1⁄2 lbs green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup red onion, vertically sliced
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook green beans in boiling water for 6 minutes or until crisp-tender, and drain.
- Combine the green beans and onion in a large bowl.
- Heat a small saucepan over medium heat. Add vinegar, Dijon mustard, olive oil, salt, and black pepper; cook over medium heat 30 seconds or until thoroughly heated, stirring vinaigrette constantly with a whisk.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over bean mixture; toss well to coat. Serve immediately.