Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- Heat a large pot of salted water to boiling over high heat; prepare an ice water bath.
- Blanch green beans until they are crisp tender, about 3 to 4 minutes; drain and plunge into the prepared ice water bath.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat and add green beans, radishes, and garlic; cook, just to soften a bit, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in honey and season with salt and pepper; cook, until the vegetables begin to caramelize, an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a large bowl and let cool down a bit; taste and season with additional salt and pepper, if needed.
- Serve room temperature.