1/1 Photo of Green Beans and Radish Salad
The dressing for this salad is made with chile honey. There are at least 2 easy recipes in the database for it: Red Chile Pepper Honey and Sun Chile Honey. Don't hesitate to make it or buy it. You can use chile honey in corn muffins, French dressing, baked chicken, BBQ sauce, zucchini bread, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large pot of salted water to boiling over high heat; prepare an ice water bath.
- 2Blanch green beans until they are crisp tender, about 3 to 4 minutes; drain and plunge into the prepared ice water bath.
- 3Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat and add green beans, radishes, and garlic; cook, just to soften a bit, about 5 minutes.
- 4Stir in honey and season with salt and pepper; cook, until the vegetables begin to caramelize, an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
- 5Transfer to a large bowl and let cool down a bit; taste and season with additional salt and pepper, if needed.
- 6Serve room temperature.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans and Radish Salad
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.8
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 29.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red chile honey