Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I throw this together with a lot of meals here because it is quick and delicious. I started makin ghtis when I bought a bunch of new potatoes at a farmer's market in Luling.
- 1 (16 ounce) can green beans
- 5 new potatoes (or however much of regular potatoes)
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Wash and quarter taters.
- boil covered until tender.
- open green beans and drain.
- throw in pot with taters add feta.
- salt and pepper to taste and serve with pork chops, ham steak or beef -- mmmm.