1/2 Photos of Green Beans and Potatoes in Chunky Tomato Sauce
This Cooking Light side dish sounds and looks yummy. Notice that you peel the tomatoes before starting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 22.18 ml olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 354.88 ml red potatoes, diced with skins on
- 118.29 ml celery (optional)
- 2.46 ml salt
- 566.99 g green beans, trimmed
- 59.14 ml water
- 78.07 ml fresh cilantro or 59.14 ml fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 340.19 g plum tomato, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 1.23 ml ground red pepper
- 1Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- 2Add garlic to pan; saute 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
- 3Add potato, celery, salt, and beans; saute 1 minute.
- 4Add 1/4 cup water; cover and cook 5 minutes.
- 5Add cilantro or parsley, and tomatoes.
- 6Cover, reduce heat, and cook 4 minutes or until tomatoes begin to soften, stirring occasionally.
- 7Stir in pepper.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans and Potatoes in Chunky Tomato Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.8
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 205.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g