1/1 Photo of Green Beans and Pearl Onions
Beats the frozen stuff!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If you are using fresh green beans, boil them 5 to 8 minutes or until they are tender.
- 2Sauté the pearl onions in the olive oil until they are translucent.
- 3Add the green beans (with ends removed) and summer savory and cook over low heat until heated through.
- 4Season to taste with salt and pepper, add some unsalted butter if desired and serve hot.
- 5Make it even yummier and heartier by throwing in some crumbled bacon or small diced ham.
- 6For a Vegan/Vegetarian version omit the optional bacon and ham or use Vegetarian bacon or Vegetarian ham.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans and Pearl Onions
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.5
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g