Prep 1 min
Cook 10 mins
A low fat side dish with a great favor!!
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can chicken broth
- Drained green beans put in pot.
- Add mushrooms.
- Add chicken broth until green beans are halfway covered. salt and pepper to taste. Heat until warm on stove top.
This was really good and easy to make. I did change it a bit. I used a 4 ounce can of mushrooms and 1 cup of water and two chicken boullion cubes. I then omitted the salt and just added pepper. The whole family enjoyed these green beans. Thanks shawnajean!