Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This has Vitamin A, C and fiber in it. And it is so good.
- 2 lbs fresh green beans
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh dill
- Cook beans for 7 minutes in boiling water or until tender crisp.
- Drain; rinse with cold water.
- Toss beans with dressing, cheese, onion and dill in large bowl.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for several hours.
This is a wonderful side. I left out the onion (since I was serving Hungarian Goulash with mega-onions). Marinated for about 30 minutes and enjoyed this terrific side as a salad.
My mom makes this recipe all the time (she found it on an Athenos feta cheese recipe). It is a family favorite.