Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very simple and very good!
- 453.59 g green beans
- 9.85 ml sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 78.07 ml cashew nuts
- 4.92 ml low sodium soy sauce
- crushed red pepper flakes (for that extra zing)
- Trim green beans and then cut into 1-1/2 inch diagonal lengths.
- Heat oil in wok or frying pan.
- Add garlic, cashew nuts, & crushed red pepper flakes.
- Cook 2 minutes.
- Add beans & soy sauce, stir-fry 2-3 minutes, or until nuts are golden and beans just tender.
- Serve hot.
Excellent! The amounts of oil/sauce/seasoning were absolutely perfect. I could have eaten the entire amount of this green bean recipe for my meal. Easy and full of flavor. ~Made for My 3 Chefs~