- 453.59 g green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces (4 cups)
- 2 medium carrots, cut into bite-sized strips (2 cups)
- 14.79 ml butter
- 4.92 ml cornstarch
- 44.37 ml teriyaki sauce
- 14.79 ml water
- 4.92 ml sesame seeds (can be toasted)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan cook beans and carrots in small amount of boiling water for 7-10 minutes (covered with lid).
- Drain and set veggies aside.
- Melt butter in pan and stir in cornstarch, adding the teriyaki sauce and water.
- Return veggies to pan and toss gently.
- Heat through and sprinkle with sesame seeds.