- 1 lb green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces (4 cups)
- 2 medium carrots, cut into bite-sized strips (2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds (can be toasted)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan cook beans and carrots in small amount of boiling water for 7-10 minutes (covered with lid).
- Drain and set veggies aside.
- Melt butter in pan and stir in cornstarch, adding the teriyaki sauce and water.
- Return veggies to pan and toss gently.
- Heat through and sprinkle with sesame seeds.