1/4 Photos of Green Beans and Carrots With Teriyaki Sauce
Cricket *'s Note:
I love veggies when they have Teriyaki sauce!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan cook beans and carrots in small amount of boiling water for 7-10 minutes (covered with lid).
- 2Drain and set veggies aside.
- 3Melt butter in pan and stir in cornstarch, adding the teriyaki sauce and water.
- 4Return veggies to pan and toss gently.
- 5Heat through and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans and Carrots With Teriyaki Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.9
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 377.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 2.2 g