Fast and Tasty veggie side dish. I do this dish most holidays. :) You can also add garlic to zest it up a little, but his is the basic recipe i use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice bacon and fry until crisp, drain on paper towels, reserve 3 tablespoons bacon fat.
- 2Add onion to pan, cook until tender.
- 3Add green beans to pan with the onion, cook for 5-10 minuites, or until beans are heated and begin to brown.
- 4Pour in vinegar, toss beans unitl coated.
- 5Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 6Top with bacon and serve.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans and Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.1
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.4 mg
- Sodium 197.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 4.1 g