- 1⁄2 lb fresh green beans (or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons toasted almonds
- salt (to taste)
- black pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam beans for 3 to 5 minutes or until done to your liking.
- In a small skillet, melt butter and add almonds on medium heat until toasty. Remove from heat.
- Mix olive oil and lemon juice together in a medium-large bowl.
- Toss drained beans with olive oil mixture. Top with toasted almonds.
- Salt and pepper to your liking.