Recipe by Juenessa
This recipe comes from Taste of Home magazine. It is simple and tasty!
Top Review by LonghornMama
Love these! Used whole frozen organic green beans from Costco with wonderful results, also made prep even easier. Easy enough for everyday, but would be wonderful for the holidays, too. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 1 lb green beans, cut into 2 inch pieces (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, bring beans and water to a boil; reduce heat to medium.
- Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until the beans are crisp-tender; drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook almonds in butter over low heat.
- Stir in lemon juice and seasoned salt if desired.
- Add beans and heat through.