1/2 Photos of Green Beans Amandine
This recipe comes from Taste of Home magazine. It is simple and tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, bring beans and water to a boil; reduce heat to medium.
- 2Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until the beans are crisp-tender; drain and set aside.
- 3In a large skillet, cook almonds in butter over low heat.
- 4Stir in lemon juice and seasoned salt if desired.
- 5Add beans and heat through.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans Amandine
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.5
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 48.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: