Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Better Homes & Gardens Phase 1 Low-Carb Recipes Page 359 3 Net Carbs
Make and share this Green Beans Amandine recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces fresh green beans
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Cute fresh beans into 1-inch pieces.
- Cook fresh green beans, covered, in a small amount of salted boiling water for 15-20 minues or until crips-tender.
- Drain & keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan cook and stir almonds in hot butter over medium heat until golden.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in lemon juice at the last minute right before pouring over green beans and serving.