- 8 ounces fresh green beans
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Cute fresh beans into 1-inch pieces.
- Cook fresh green beans, covered, in a small amount of salted boiling water for 15-20 minues or until crips-tender.
- Drain & keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan cook and stir almonds in hot butter over medium heat until golden.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in lemon juice at the last minute right before pouring over green beans and serving.