1/1 Photo of Green Beans Almondine
Fisher Nuts's Note:
Dress up your meals with this delicious side dish recipe — featuring slivered almonds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Snap one or both ends of the beans, leaving a whole bean (may cut in half in the middle of the bean).
- 2In a large deep skillet add water and bring to a boil.
- 3Add beans and quickly simmer (tossing beans frequently) for approximately 3-5 minutes.
- 4Drain beans; remove water.
- 5In the same skillet melt butter and add the green beans back inches.
- 6Cover the skillet and reduce heat to a simmer (turning beans occasionally).
- 7Cook on a low heat for approximately 6-7 minutes. Drain off excess butter.
- 8Add slivered almonds and toss beans. Lightly salt and serve.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans Almondine
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.3
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 106.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Fisher Chef's Naturals Slivered Almonds