Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
The Italian version of green bean casserole !
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 2 (9 ounce) packages frozen green beans, thawed
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French fried onion rings
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine Alfredo sauce, beans, 1/2 of the onions and pepper.
- Place in a 1 1/2 quart baking dish and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until bubbling.
- Top with remaining onions and bake 5 minutes.
These were really good! A great mix of flavors. I sprikled a bit more Parmesan on top of the onions as well and it came out great. Next time I will sprinkle about a 1/4 can of onions on the top instead of half, it was a bit much for me. Otherwise great though and already incorporated into my Christmas meal plans. BTW, the picture I took of it should post soon, too.