Green Beans a Lil' Different......
- 1 lb fresh green beans 5-6 egg white (ends cut)
- water (to steam beans)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- salt (to stiffen whites)
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- garlic, chopped approx. 2 cloves
- salt and pepper
- Steam green the green beans until tender.While green beans are steaming beat egg whites until firm. Heat oil in a skillet. Cool down green beans with cold water.
- Make small bunches (4-5 green beans) dip in egg whites. Place them in the hot oil and fry until golden. Drain on a paper towel lined plate.
- To make sauce:.
- Add the tomato sauce,garlic, salt and pepper to a small sauce pan with half a can of water. Heat on low til bubbles appear.
- Serve green bean bundles with sauce and enjoy!