Nana Lee's Note:
This is a fast and easy way to do green beans. If using fresh beans, blanch first. Balsamic vinaigrette is easy to make and less expensive.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 lb frozen cut green beans
- 0.25 (2 7/8 ounce) package package pre- cooked bacon, cut into small pieces
- 4 ounces balsamic vinaigrette
- 0.25 (3 ounce) package roasted garlic almonds (found in the produce section)
- 1Cook the green beans just like it says on the package.
- 2Drain out the water.
- 3Stir in the bacon and almonds right away.
- 4Toss with balsamic vinaigrette until lightly coated and serve.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans a Go Go
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.6
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 78.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted garlic almonds