Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a fast and easy way to do green beans. If using fresh beans, blanch first. Balsamic vinaigrette is easy to make and less expensive.
- 3⁄4 lb frozen cut green beans
- 0.25 (2 7/8 ounce) packagepackage pre- cooked bacon, cut into small pieces
- 4 ounces balsamic vinaigrette
- 0.25 (3 ounce) package roasted garlic almonds (found in the produce section)
- Cook the green beans just like it says on the package.
- Drain out the water.
- Stir in the bacon and almonds right away.
- Toss with balsamic vinaigrette until lightly coated and serve.