1/8 Photos of Green Beans
Miss Erin's Note:
This is a great recipe for those fresh from the garden green beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the beans in a pan of boiling salted water and cook for 6-8 minutes until firm but not raw, drain well
- 2Melt the butter in a pan, add the olive oil and heat, adding the onion and cooking for 3-4 minutes.
- 3Add the beans, salt and pepper to taste and toss.
- 4Add the chicken stock and garlic.
- 5Cover and cook for about 10 minutes until tender.
- 6Season well if desired and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.9
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 32.7 mg
- Sodium 216.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 4.3 g