Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
April Fools!!! These are so cute and go well with my "Meatloaf and Mashed potatoes" Have Fun with these!!! (Five candies will make 4 string green beans so if you need more adjust accordingly)
- 5 green Jolly Rancher candies, fruit chews
- paper towels
- Cut a green Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews candy into four pieces.
- Microwave on a paper towel for 7 seconds or until slightly softened, then roll each candy piece between your palms to form a thin snake for a bean's center.
- For the outside of each bean, soften a whole candy in the microwave (10 seconds). Stretch and flatten it into an elongated oval and trim each end to a point with kitchen shears.
- Place a bean center on the candy oval, then press together the edges of the outer bean leaving it slightly open down the center so that is looks like the bean is splitting open.