1 hr 15 mins
This is so good served with a chunk of homemade bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed and halved crosswise
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 lb zucchini, 1 inch slices
- 1/2 lb potato, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1 (28 ounce) can Italian-style tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1In a large non-stick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute onion in oil for 5 minutes.
- 2Add green beans and cayenne pepper; saute for 3 minutes or until onion is translucent.
- 3Add zucchini, potatoes, and parsley.
- 4Add tomatoes and mix together.
- 5Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Remove from heat and serve.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bean, Zucchini, and Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.7
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 308.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 4.2 g