Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Beautiful plate of goodness!
- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed and halved
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Steam green beans for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Put in cold water.
- Place beans in the center of a platter.
- Arrange tomato and onion slices around beans.
- Whisk together dressing.
- Sprinkle over vegetables.
Really enjoyed this different combination. The dressing pulls all the flavors together. I cut way way back on the oil and it was still a lovely dressing. I made individual salads.
Great! I loved the dressing. I put mine in a bowl rather than on a platter. Will make again.
This was a keeper and will be a regular edition to my salad recipe box.