1/1 Photo of Green Bean, Tomato and Salami Salad
Great SUMMERTIME LUNCHEON (or Picnic for Two) when served chilled, with a platter of cheese and crusty French bread...EASY & TASTY....Make several hours ahead for flavors to blend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb salami (chunk form, rather than sliced)
- 1 lb green beans
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 3 tomatoes
- 1Cut salami into 2 inch by 1/4 inch thick sticks, put into mixing bowl.
- 2Trim tips and ends from green beans. Cut into pieces about 3 inches long. Steam for 10 mins or until beans are tender. Drain. Combine beans with the salami in bowl. Add the sliced green onion.
- 3Cut tomatoes into wedges and add to the green bean mixture in bowl.
- 4For the dressing, put the mustard and vinegar into a small mixing bowl. Add salt & pepper. Slowly whisk in the olive oil until mixture is creamy.
- 5Pour dressing over salami & vegetables. Turn over gently with spatula until all pieces are coated.
- 6Cover and refrigerate for two hours or more.
- 7NOTE: Recipe can be doubled or halved.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bean, Tomato and Salami Salad
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.0
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 40.3 mg
- Sodium 699.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar