Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
A quick, simple and healthy dish.
- 1 (400 g) packageof frozen fish fillets
- 500 g green beans
- seasoning, of your choice
- teriyaki sauce
- shredded cheese, of your choice
- Defrost fish fillets and preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spread aluminum foil on an oven pan, folding up the sides to keep the juices inside.
- Place the fillets on the aluminum, spread out evenly.
- Pour the green beans over the fish, spreading evenly.
- Sprinkle pepper, dill, and seasoning (we use Vegeta), then pour teriyaki sauce to suit your taste.
- Top with cheese.
- Cover with another sheet of aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes, or until green beans and fish are thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with rice and enjoy!