Recipe by ~*Laci*~
This recipe was adapted from a recipe made by Sandra Lee of Semi-Homemade Cooking. This is a great way to use up leftover green bean casserole.
- 12 portabella mushroom caps, about 3-inch diameter
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- butter-flavored cooking spray (IE I cant believe Its Not Butter NOT Butter Flavored Oil)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups leftover cooked green beans, from a casserole
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place cleaned mushroom caps on baking sheet.
- Spray caps well with butter spray.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 teaspoon old bay seasoning, Parmesan , bread crumbs, and melted butter; set aside.
- Fill each cap with 1 to 2 tablespoons green bean casserole.
- Top with spoonfuls of bread crumb mixture.
- Roast in preheated oven for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden. Serve hot.