- 1 lb fresh green beans or 1 lb frozen green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 large yellow onion, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- If using fresh green beans, cook green beans in boiling water for 10-12 minutes or steam for 2-3 minutes until barely fork tender.
- Drain well.
- If using frozen green beans, thaw first.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Saute onions until golden.
- Stir in green beans, salt and pepper.
- Heat through.
- Toss with Parsley before serving.