Recipe by TinyBubbles
From Bon Apetit, this is a lovely salad or cold side dish for summertime meals. Would be nice for a brunch, as well.
Top Review by JanuaryBride
This was a nice and easy side dish. Since the other chef didn't love the dressing, I used my favorite sweet Italian dressing and added a little Dijon mustard and the chives which worked perfectly. I loved the cooked prosciutto. Served it along side a Sausage pie (similar to a quiche). Very nice. Made for my teammate for ZWT5. Go SIRENAS!!!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs green beans, trimmed
- 8 radishes, sliced paper-thin
- 1 (3 ounce) package prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, minced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese or 2 ounces reggiatto cheese, shaved
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beans in a large pot of salted water until crisp-tender, about 4-5 minutes; drain well and cool.
- Whisk sherry, mustard, and chives, then gradually whisk in the oil.Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss beans, radishes, and prosciutto, then toss with enough dresing to coat.
- Using a vegetable peeler, shave parmesan or reggiatto on top of salad.