1/2 Photos of Green Bean Salad With a Creamy Tarragon Dressing
2 hrs 15 mins
- Carla -'s Note:
This is an easy and delicious salad for summertime. Especially when the green beans are in their peak season. This recipe can be made using my Herbal Tarragon Vinegar #2882.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan over high heat in 1 inch of water, heat green beans to boiling.
- 2Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 5-10 minutes or until green beans are tender crisp; drain.
- 3In a bowl combine the mayonnaise, tarragon vinegar, salt, mustard and pepper; mix well.
- 4I like to put the green beans and sliced onions in a large zip-lock bag (less clean up) along with the tarragon dressing mixture, fumbling for dressing to coat green beans.
- 5If you don't have a large zip-lock bag you can place the green beans and sliced onions in a large dish and toss to coat with the tarragon dressing.
- 6Cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours hours for flavors to blend before serving.
- 7Garnish with freshly topped tarragon.
- 8Serve and Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bean Salad With a Creamy Tarragon Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 120.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: