Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A wonderful summer salad! My husband love this, which is why we have it three times a week when the beans are in season. I hope you enjoy this as much as we do!
- 2 cups fresh green beans, washed and cut into diagonal pieces
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- salt and pepper
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced on the diagonal
- Cook green beans until just tender.
- Drain and cool.
- Mix remainder of ingredients (except tomato) in a blender until creamy.
- Toss beans, tomatoes and dressing together.
- Serve and enjoy.
Delicious! Beans were on sale this week and I thought I would give this a go - very good! I like the garlic, but others may want to go a little light on it the first time.
This is simple, easy to make and has an awesome flavor! It's a great way to try a new twist on these veggies. I doubled the dressing; used regular olive oil and apple cider vinegar; fresh green beans from my garden. I cooked them til just done but still crisp then let it sit over night in the fridge. This can be enjoyed warm or cold! Very versatile recipe. Thanks for sharing with us!
This was a nice twist on a green bean salad. My family enjoyed it very much. I like to make found recipes "my own" in one way or another, so I added cucumber, tomatoes, and pignolis. This salad is delicious! Thank you, Graybert. :)