Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This simple salad is great any time of the year. You just throw it in a bowl and let it marinade overnight. Tastes great!
- 2 (15 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) canstewed diced tomatoes with garlic, basil, and onion
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Cover bowl and allow to marinate over night and serve. Stir before serving.
Loved this salad! Very intense flavors but really tasty. I used a little less oil, otherwise made as directed. Simple to make, healthy and delicious - thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Fall PAC 2009