Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
from Better Homes and Gardens
- 12 ounces fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- lime wedge (optional)
- In a 2-quart microwave-safe dish add green beans and 2 tablespoons water.
- Cover and microwave on 100% power (high) for 5 minutes or until tender, stirring halfway.
- Drain; rinse with cold water and drain again.
- Transfer to serving dish.
- Toss with parsley, green onions, celery, oil, and juice.
- Cover and let stand at room temperature for up to 30 minutes.
- To serve, sprinkle with salt and pepper; squeeze lime wedges over top.