Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
A Lucy Waverman recipe. Easy. Not sure how many beans, maybe a couple of handfuls from the garden. This recipe was on cityline. She never said how many beans. I think about 25 long garden green beans should be lots. You will have to estimate with the dressing to your taste. I use kosher salt, but any salt will work.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil or 1 tablespoon walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 25 green beans
- Place the salt in the middle of a plate.
- Crush garlic and mix into salt.
- Add oil and vinegar and mix in also.
- Cook beans until just tender and plunge them into cold water.
- Place beans on top of dressing
- Toss and sprinkle with sesame seeds or walnuts.