Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice quick salad that compliments any entree
- 2 cans cut green beans, drained
- 1 large onion, peeled quartered and julliened
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1 jar chopped pimiento
- 2 hardboiled egg, chopped
- 3 slices crispy, bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup bottled creamy Italian dressing
- I put the eggs in an egg slicer (one at a time) slice, carefully turn egg and slice again against the slices. wal la: chopped eggs.
- (I bake up several pounds bacon and store in bags in freezer Then I have it when needed).
- Put everything in bowl, toss together, chill at least 30 minutes.