Top Review by MizzNezz
Delicious! I made this with fresh green beans, and chopped plum tomatoes. I sauted the pine nuts for just a minute in 1 t butter. The dressing is really good. Very easy to make.
- 1 lb green beans (fresh or canned)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook cut green beans in boiling water, if fresh, 5 minutes till tender crisp. If using canned, just drain. Drain beans and rinse in cold water.
- Combine fresh lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, basil, salt and pepper in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
- Combine green beans with the tomatoes and toss with the vinaigrette.
- Add pine nuts just before serving.