1/1 Photo of Green Bean Potato Bake
Absolutely wonderful comfort food! From TOH - Country Woman.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups cubed cooked potatoes
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 2 1/2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese, divided (10 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1In a greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish, layer the potatoes, beans, ham, 2 cups cheese and onion.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, mayonnaise and sour cream; pour over the top and gently stir to coat.
- 3Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-8 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bean Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.8
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 72.0 mg
- Sodium 545.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 22.1 g