- 6 cups cubed cooked potatoes
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese, divided (10 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish, layer the potatoes, beans, ham, 2 cups cheese and onion.
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, mayonnaise and sour cream; pour over the top and gently stir to coat.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-8 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.