Recipe by JackieMarie
You can use either green beans, or the frozen medley of vegetables for this casserole, either way you can't go wrong!
Top Review by diner524
I loved this casserole. The addition of the sour cream and the swiss cheese really was a great addition from the standard green bean casserole. Thanks for another great recipe!!!!
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) frozen vegetables
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese, grated
- Stir soup, sour cream, pepper, veggies, 2/3 cup of fried onions and 1/4 cup swiss cheese in 2 quart casserole.
- Cover and bake 40 minutes at 350.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese & onions over and bake for another 5 minutes.