This is a great sidedish recipe including green beans, carrots, and mushrooms.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam or cook carrots and green beans in boiling water.
- 2Cook until tender, but still firm.
- 3Melt butter over medium heat.
- 4Saute onions and mushrooms until almost tender.
- 5Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 3 minutes.
- 6Stir in green beans, carrots, seasoned salt, garlic, and white pepper.
- 7Cover and cook five minutes on low heat.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bean Medley
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.3
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 73.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: