Recipe by HeidiRenee
This is the most requested recipe I have from my relatives that my mom always used to make. I thought I'd post it here so that you can enjoy it and it will save me time typing it out. This is a classy looking salad that is quite simple and the taste is out of this world!
- 3 canned green beans
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind, grated
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup oil, salad
- 3 tablespoons pimientos, diced
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked, peeled & deveined
Directions See How It's Made
- Make the morning you will be serving this so that the marinade has time to soak into the veggies.
- Heat butter in skillet and brown mushrooms.
- Set aside to cool.
- Combine garlic, dill, seasoned salt, pepper, lemon rind, lemon juice and salad oil in a sealer and shake.
- Put beans into a bowl that seals, add mushrooms, pimentos and shrimp.
- Pour over marinade and seal bowl.
- Turn & shake bowl throughout the day to allow marinade to work through the entire salad.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
- Can use up to six cans of beans for a crowd.