Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another great way to use leftovers! Thank you Rachael Ray! **prep time does not include chilling**
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- salt and pepper
- 3 cups leftover steamed green beans, chilled
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, sage, lemon juice and garlic. Season with salt and pepper and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Arrange the green beans on a platter and serve with the dip.