Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Really yummy side dish. I always take this to pot lucks and never have any left over! I got it from a friend who always served it with pork tenderloin and french onion "tiny" potatoes. I love it!
- 2 cans cut green beans
- 2 cans of sweet white corn
- 1 container sour cream (size depends on you!)
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- crushed butter flavored cracker
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients except crackers in a baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle crushed crackers on top of casserole.
- Return to heat for 5 minutes.