Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
I cant remember where I got this recipe, its fast easy and summer or winter type of salad and just goes with everything.
- Place a pot of water to boil with added salt.
- Cook beans about three minutes until tender crisp.
- Drain and place in cold water to stop cooking, drain .
- Place cooked beans into a large bowl, add beets, chickpeas and mint.
- In another bowl place oil and vinegar salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour dressing over veggies and toss.
- Sprinkle with the crumbled feta cheese.