- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 " wide strips
- 2 (15 ounce) cans green beans or 2 cups frozen green beans, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, mix soup and milk until well blended. Set aside.
- In another small bowl, mix stuffing crumbs and melted butter. Set aside.
- In a 11x7 inch glass baking dish layer chicken then green beans then soup mixture then stuffing mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center & mixture is hot & bubbly.